Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday, September, 9th, 2011

I've decided I'm going to just date my posts most times rather than try and always come up with a catchy title. It'll make it easier.

So our day was ok. 7 yr dd just doesn't want to sit still by herself, so I guess she's going to be doing her school work next to me. It's ok, I don't mind as long as she does it. Once she was done with the worksheet then I let her do some times tables on the white board. What a funny girl she is laying all over the couch while trying to write her problems down. She finally did it.

I then gave her a new calendar for her to use to learn her months, days and dates. Also bought her weather window stick ons so she can post what the weather is like. That should be fun.

The other two did their stuff without much complaining. Hoping next week will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment